Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Intelligence Dampening Core

I bring to you my latest obsession: Portal and Portal 2.

This would be my take on a humanized Wheatley (I might not have played both the games all the way through, but I know what happens to Chell and Wheatley and ... yes, PotatOS). Of course, this is really formal and unlined, so when you see me draw him in the future with lines and whatnot, he'll be a lot more cartoony.

I like how it overall came out, though there isn't one thing in general that I prefer. I had a little bit of an issue with his nose, but it came out decent. His hair's a little too poofy for my liking, but still, it could have been a lot worse.

Pardon me now while I go and work on getting just five more dollars to get the Portal package on Steam. @__@

No comments:

Post a Comment