Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Si Deus Me Relinquit




This piece didn't turn out as wonderful as I thought it would, but I enjoy it anyway because of the emotional impact it had on me. The title is the title of a song from the Black Butler soundtrack. The two up there are Alois (the blond) and Claude (the one with glasses). I was inspired to make this after some stuff was revealed about Alois and Claude's relationship.

What basically happened to Alois was, as a kid, his little brother was killed, he was kidnapped, and he turned into a sex slave for some grodey old man and then ended up killing him with the help of Claude, who is a demon butler. Alois, scarred from the sex slavery, and seeing his savior, falls helplessly in love with Claude, who says something along the lines of, "Isn't that pathetic, a high earl falling in love with the lowly butler."

Just thinking about it makes me wanna bawl. Alois is the Snape of Black Butler, because at first you hate him because you think he's annoying, and then you learn all of his backstory and see the terrible things and you just... God. Q___Q

At one point in the song, the singer screams out in Engli9sh (instead of Latin) what I heard as "Do you love me now?!" That just struck me as something fitting Alois... after all the crap he did, he was just trying to get Claude to love him back.

But guess what? (arr, spoilers, beware maties)

Claude just freaking stabs him instead saying he's pathetic for falling in love with a butler. Q___Q That was when I decided it was a definite time to start plotting Claude's death. >:3

No comments:

Post a Comment