Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Will Go And Meet You



Another Vocaloid piece from before our computer crash. This was the first time I used lineless art and I have to say it came out really great! I might have overdone it with the blood brushes but oh well. ^_^ It's not often I get to make dark, gritty stuff like this, so I suppose I intended on enjoying it.

This happens to be Kagamine Len. With a ribbon in his hair. XD

This was actually inspired by the two songs IMITATION BLACK and Fate: Rebirth. My opinion was that in IMITATION BLACK, we have Kaito and Gakupo who are both being played by Len (who is in drag... yeah, creepy!) and they both fall in love with him. Then in Fate: Rebirth I think they realize that they've been played by Len (who is STILL in drag! XD) and they decide to kill him, and then they regret it. XD

But in IMITATION BLACK, the kana is a part of Len's solo, which I assumed meant "I will go and meet you there," there being where I assume they end up killing Len. xD

And then in the background we have the bloody broken tea cup, and right in front of your face is Len and his bloody face. XD

So, yeah. *shrug* I like it. Might be too bloody for some of you, but I think it's FABULOUUUUS~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment