Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Dress of the Universe



I am a big fan of Vocaloid! This would be Megurine Luka. This was actually inspired by the song The Constellation Life. Go look it up. It gets little love.

My favorite Vocaloid is actually Gakupo, even though I draw him very little. I suck at drawing Gakupo so any attempts I make I'm like, "NUUU. I SHALL NOT STAIN HIS BEAUTIFUL REPUTATION."

So I stick with Luka and the others most of the time. |||||||OTL

I'm actually not that satisfied with this because I think her facial shape needs work, but this piece was lost to the evil all-consuming computer crash around June of last year. :C So I redownloaded this from my old DeviantArt account because it's one of the few Vocaloid pieces that wasn't writing that I liked, and it was line-less. C: And I liked the concept of her dress being a portal into space where almost anything seems possible. Like green planets and butt-tons of stars all being bright enough to be seen by the human eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment