Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Frozen Heart



At the beginning of March, we had our first and only real snow here in Kentucky. It was about four inches deep, and I'd seen some pictures some people had put up where it had snowed there and they put up necklaces in the snowy branches. Well, I decided to try it here!

The sky was just so clear and beautiful out, and I knew that as soon as it began to get warm the snow would melt off the branches, so I was out at about 10 AM in my bathrobe snapping pictures of three different necklaces in three different trees! The only real editing done to this picture was making the blue stand out and cropping it. Otherwise, it's pretty natural! It's my favorite picture from the shoot, which is why I'm deciding to only put this one up here on blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment