Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blood Red



Well, this is another Pokemon fan art. I made this with a pencil, sketching it out first. Then I took a piece of paper on top of it and traced it with pen and then used watercolor pencils. C:

That's Red, from the games (if any of you start to say Ash I'm gonna flip out on you), and he's... err... falling off of Mt. Silver while laughing maniacally? o___e Oh gosh. And he's all bloody and his backpack's falling with him along with his hat  and it's snowy and dark and gosh he looks bloodthirsty.

...Fanfiction, anyone?

I like this because he's put together well, I love his expression (it may sound weird, but I like drawing evil smiles and whatnot xD), and I like how the blood looks. For the blood, I got my brush really wet and drew the pencil on the tip and flicked it and got it really watered down. It's something I need to do again. xDD I like painting blood.

What I don't like is the lack of depth. My colors were limited and I've never been good with watercolors. Watercolor pencils are the only way to get it to be halfway decent with me.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, I totally love this xD
    It looks really awesome!
    (PS I'm L-Gackpoid :P )

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD Nice username.

    Thanks. :D It's one of the few traditional drawings I liked enough to put on when I was starting out. xD

    ReplyDelete