Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Portal Concept Art

This here would be some random Chell sketches. I figured I'd put her up first because she's the main character... yeah.

Gotta say, I'm pretty freaking proud of the shot where she's in-between portals. The hair, colors, and proportions turned out just right. The others, it's so-so, but still slightly acceptable to me. I didn't put very much effort into how I shaded her hair, so it looks really really shadowy in random places. Haha.

And here is GLaDOS, the first one I made out of these three, the one I put the least amount of effort into, and, ironically, my favorite. I just think the colors and expressions came out perfect on her, along with the perfect shading and... goodness I just love villains like GLaDOS.


 And last but not least, Wheatley. I love his expressions, too. Gotta say he was most difficult, though, because of the inconsistency of his hair and suit, plus the buttload of wires connected to him, like GLaDOS had, but at that point I was like, "THIS IS STUPID RAAWR" and suffered my way through it.

Oh yes, poor, poor me. Hahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment