Sunday, April 15, 2012

On The Turning Away



This is indeed a drawing of Zexion from Kingdom Hearts. I have a certain attachment to him since I cosplay him (and Vexen too) on Zexion's Corner on YouTube. (the username is simply zexionscorner, go check me out? :D)

This was originally a pencil drawing. I really liked the perspective of Zexion looking back at you with that expression of disgust. When I scanned in the picture, I decided to color his hair and darken his jacket (and yet leave his pasty-white skin... white).

I don't think I really dislike anything about this, but I could have done a little better with his expression. I think he should have this grimace, but you can't really see it. I really like how his hair came out. I feel like the color is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment